Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday Morning At The Farmers Market

I made a quick stop at the Summerville Farmer's Market on the way home from work this morning. This years version of the market is WAY over the top compared to years past. As the week goes by you will see what I mean, since I met up with some of my favorite Summerville Farmer's Market vendors today I will feature a couple of them throughout the next couple of days.

But for now, since the bed is screaming my name I will just leave you with a couple samples of what we bought today. At least the healthy selections:



FRESH PICKED SOUTH CAROLINA PEACHES




SILVER QUEEN CORN OUT OF THE BACK OF THE FARM TRUCK




FRESH SOUTH CAROLINA SHRIMP



Have I told you lately how nice it is to live in The Land of Palm Trees?

1 comment:

Comment and Enter To Win A One-Year Subscription to AZALEA