Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Great Saturday in Vacationland!

I am taking the day off from any "serious" blogging today, but in between a little garden time in the kitchen garden and a trip to the golf club thought I would stop off and enjoy a couple of my favorite blogs and share them with you. I read the Charleston City Paper review of Charleston Stage's Production of The Putnam County Spelling Bee with interest since my wife and I are headed to the Dock Street Theatre tomorrow afternoon to attend the play.

In the meantime, Joan over at Charleston Daily Photo chronicled her birthday visit to Husk for a grand birthday dinner celebration at one of Charleston's newest dining spots.

Have a great Saturday, enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa Yoak-McLaughlinSaturday, February 12, 2011

    HUSK Rest. looks awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and Enter To Win A One-Year Subscription to AZALEA