Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday Morning Round Up From My Blog List

Well here we are again, we have arrived at the gate to the weekend, THURSDAY. I thought I would take the opportunity to share with you some great blogs on my blog list, that I enjoy checking in with every day. It also gives you a great feel for "weekend style" here in The Land of Palm Trees.

First up today, my dear friend Lisa over at Charleston Treasures wants to take you on a journey to Liberty Square. Lisa, is such a great writer, it's hard to believe she is new to blogging when you visit her site.

From treasures of one sort, I suggest you visit a treasure of another sort, Charleston Daily Photo, a longtime favorite of mine. It is truly amazing to view photos taken by a real professional, in todays photo, I am amazed at the parallel lines captured by Joan with the perfect palm, the street lamps and the church spire in the background. The photo reminds me of how blessed we are to live in a truly amazing and miraculous universe. What really blows me away though, is that tilting the camera is what created the interest.

Many weekend plans are created on Thursday, one of my resources is Charleston City Paper. I can always find interesting little pieces of news and announcements that help make Charleston such an interesting place to live and visit.

And finally, something that won't be in my weekend plans, not a new post but check out these brownies in The Charleston Foodie. Whatever your plans for the weekend, enjoy, be safe and feel blessed.

1 comment:

Comment and Enter To Win A One-Year Subscription to AZALEA